About Tre Pryor, Realtor®
Tre Pryor is an Internet-veteran turned tech-savvy Realtor. One of the top Louisville agents, you can find his work at InsiderLouisville.com, Louisville Homes Blog or follow him on Google+, Facebook or Twitter.
Fun Facts About Tre
- Lifelong resident of Louisville, Kentucky.
- 26 years of professional experience including consultation work for Fortune 200 companies. 11 years in the real estate industry.
- Founder/Editor-in-Chief of LouisvilleHomesBlog.com, the leading real estate blog in Louisville.
- Writer for InsiderLouisville.com, as the local real estate expert.
- Tre was there at the start of the WWW in April 22, 1993 when Mosaic was available for download to Macs and PCs.
- During his younger days, Tre jumped out of airplanes and skiied off cliffs. Ahh to be young.
- His extensive Internet expertise helps his real estate clients realize superior results.
- A leading Louisville Realtor® with RE/MAX Champions.
- Graduate of our home college, the University of Louisville, with a degree in Business Marketing.
- Our family loves Southeast Christian church, where I've been attending since 1980.
- Proud to give back to the community with listener supported WayFM.
- Tre lives with his adorable wife, three sons and daughter in Springhurst, a Best Louisville Neighborhood.
Why Choose Tre Pryor To Be Your Realtor?
Below are four reasons why I will do a great job as your Realtor.
- I promise to represent your best interests. Not my own and certainly not the cooperating party's agent. I want your experience with me to be so amazingly positive that you can't help but recommend me to your friends!
- I am honest. I will shoot straight with you and will not try to steer you towards or away from any property. My family, my friends and all of my past clients can attest to this.
- I will provide expert guidance and support throughout the entire process. Weeks after the sale and you still need something? No problem, give me a call any time! I want to be your Realtor for life.
- I work hard to remove any stress that you might have. I want your real estate experience to be a fun experience!
If there's anything I can do to help you, just ask!