Selling Your Home
When it comes to selling your house, what's most important to you? Getting your house sold fast at the highest possible price, right?
Internet Promotion Sells More Louisville Homes than Traditional Methods
The percentage of homebuyers in America using the Internet to evaluate houses is up to 92% and rising! So it's crucial to make the best possible impression to as many prospective buyers as possible with your online listing.
Below, you see a standard listing that is common to everyone. Next to it, is one of my Tre Pryor's Listing Minisite that I create exclusively for my clients, at no extra charge.
Standard MLS Listing
Tre Pryor's Listing Minisite
The MLS Listing is just the beginning. In today's world it's all about Internet exposure. We want your home, properly staged, professionally photographed, distributed across as many websites possible! This is what 21st century real estate promotion is all about.
Did I mention that there's no additional charge to my clients?
More Exposure = More Potential Buyers
Now, where will your listing be placed? Some agents merely put it up on their local MLS service, which may or may not be picked up by Realtor.com. I go several steps further to give your home as much exposure to potential buyers as possible.
Better sale for you!
Top Realtors Are Responsive To Your Needs
As your Realtor, I promise to:
- be dedicated to your best interest
- be always available to answer any questions you might have
- market your home with design expertise that will separate your listing from the competition
- promote your property to as many potential buyers as possible via live showings, printed publications, and more than a dozen Internet sites
- guide you through the negotiation process so that you will get the best possible price
- put you in touch with local, top-notch experts who can help you in the real estate process
- keep all of your personal information confidential
- make sure that all the necessary paperwork is completed and accurate so that your home closing is worry free
You may also want to know What Is My Louisville Home Worth? before proceeding. I don't blame you and am happy to help!