- Fun Facts
- Why Choose Tre?
Tre Pryor is the leading real estate expert in the city of Louisville.
- Tre Pryor is a multi-million dollar producer and consistently ranks in the top 1% of Louisville Realtors for homes sold.
- Tre Pryor has the highest possible rating5.0 stars on Googleby his clients.
- In 2006, he created Louisville Homes Blog. Today as Editor-in-Chief, it is the #1 real estate blog in the city.
- Tre Pryor is routinely interviewed by the local NBC news.
- Recently Tre Pryor was rated a 7-star agent with Broker Agent Advisor. He is also in the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
The reason for all this success? Top agents put you first!
- Lifelong resident of Louisville, Kentucky.
- 28 years of professional experience including consultation work for Fortune 200 companies. 13 years in the real estate industry.
- Founder/Editor-in-Chief of LouisvilleHomesBlog.com, the #1 real estate blog in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Writer for InsiderLouisville.com, as the local real estate expert.
- A leading Louisville Realtor® with RE/MAX Real Estate Champions.
- Graduate of the University of Louisville with a degree in Business Marketing.
- Tre was there at the start of the World Wide Web in April 22, 1993 when Mosaic was available for download to Macs and PCs.
- During his younger days, Tre jumped out of airplanes and skiied off cliffs. Ahh to be young.
- Member of Southeast Christian church, attending since 1980.
- Tre lives with his adorable wife, three sons and daughter in Springhurst, a Best Louisville Neighborhood.
Below are 4 Reasons why I will do a great job as your Realtor.
- I promise to represent your best interests. Not my own and certainly not the cooperating party's agent. I want your experience with me to be so amazingly positive that you can't help but recommend me to your friends!
- I am honest. I will shoot straight with you and will not try to steer you towards or away from any property. My family, my friends and all of my past clients can attest to this.
- I will provide expert guidance and support throughout the entire process. Weeks after the sale and you still need something? No problem, give me a call any time! I want to be your Realtor for life.
- I work hard to remove any stress that you might have. I want your real estate experience to be a thoroughly enjoyable experience!
If there's anything I can do to help you, just ask. I'm happy to help!
"In my experience, buying and selling more than a dozen properties, my experience with Tre Pryor was the best. I highly recommend him to one and all!"
Tre is above all a professional. His direction and advice before listing my house were invaluable and I believe were key to a quick sale. When I buy my next home in Louisville, Tre will be my realtor.
Tre Pryor is hands down the best realtor in the city of Louisville. The years of knowledge and experience he brings are just one part of what makes working with Tre an unforgettable experience.
Tre is terrific. He guided us through an unexpected difficult sale with knowledge and caring. It's nice to deal with someone who knows what they're doing. He's the quintessential real estate agent in our eyes.
Tre is a great realtor and my husband and I will definitely recommend him to anyone we know house hunting in the Louisville area! Tre listened to our wants and needs to help us find not only the perfect home, but the perfect neighborhood too. We are 100% satisfied with our experience with Tre. He is an extremely hard worker and will do anything it takes to make sure his clients are happy!
My experience working with Tre as a seller's agent was fantastic. He was knowledgeable, timely and helpful in making suggestions and explaining options. I would definitely use him again and have recommended him to friends. After relocating to Oregon I reached out for a referral and Tre delivered. My Oregon buyer's agent is another great find! Thank you for all of your expertise and hard work, Tre.
"I am so thankful that we found Tre! We had never sold a home and it had been almost 17 years since my husband purchased this home, so we were pretty clueless as to the whole process. Luckily, Tre was always available to answer any questions. Once we found our home, Tre guided us through the closing process for both properties. It was so easy and worry free! Thanks, Tre!!!!"
Tre is one of the most intelligent and creative people I know. He is extremely hardworking and is someone you can count on to deliver. Whether your buying or selling, you can't go wrong with Tre!
Tre knew the areas well enough to help us steer clear of places that would not fit our needs. He was very quick to respond to any messages and questions that we had. This was the smoothest process we have ever been through. I recommend Tre to anyone in the Louisville area looking to buy a house.